Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Stop and Smell the Roses


Recently I ordered some dried lavender, roses, chamomile, and calendula from a fellow Etsy seller. Well, when I got them, they all smelled so amazing that I immediately got inspired to make sachets. I love the way they turned out, and they've made my sewing room smell amazing. Plus, at only $3.50 each, they'd make a great cost-effective gift! Yay for that! I definitely know the trials of trying to give thoughtful gifts on a tiny budget - it is no easy feat.


I also whipped up another little patchwork wallet/pouch yesterday. I love "autumn" colors, and I don't think they ever go out of season, even in spring. I tend to incorporate them year-round.


I really need to get myself in gear and get some skirts finished up, but I keep getting distracted by other things I want to make. Crossing my fingers that I stop procrastinating and finish 'em up this weekend. :)

No comments:

Some Inspiration