Thursday, May 15, 2008

Congrats

First of all, I have no clue where this week has gone!


Brendan's award/program completion ceremony went well. He didn't trip on stage or anything and he got to get together with his family afterwards. We had dinner and Brendan had something like 4 margaritas (which is completely out of character for him). While I was driving us home, he developed what seemed to be a margarita-induced Irish accent. I was laughing so hysterically I nearly had to pull over.

Tomorrow (or later today, technically) is Brendan's cousin's graduation in Tulsa. I'm still debating if I want to go. I tend to get lost in the shuffle of Brendan's family, and I really should stay home and get some work done. This has been an amazingly unproductive week in terms of the shop. Then again, with gas prices so high, it's a very rare that we can justify leaving town. I may need to seize the opportunity to leave city limits for a few hours.

1 comment:

Oh Mandie said...

OMG... LOVE your playlist :-)

Some Inspiration