Monday, May 5, 2008

Mother's Day?

I definitely didn't get done all that I had hoped to get done this weekend. My plan was to finish up 2 different skirts that I have been working on, get them photographed, and listed in the shop. Well, none of that happened. I ended up cleaning my apartment and making my mom something for mother's day instead.

I had the hardest time trying to decide what to make for her. She really is hard to shop for or make things for. She's not really one of those people that likes super specific things. I mean, it's not like I can say "mom is crazy for yellow, daisies, kittens, and anything French, so I can find her something with one of those themes." I ended up making her one of my patchwork wallets/pouches from some of my favorite fabric remnants that I had lying around.



I need to get it mailed out to her tomorrow so it can get to Indiana by Mother's Day. Now I have to figure out what we can get for Brendan's mom - eep! At least she just lives across town, so I've got the entire week to figure it out. :)

1 comment:

Infinite Cosmos said...

awww! what a beautiful pouch! your mamma will love it, i'm sure :-) And thanks so much for commenting on my blog!

Some Inspiration