Thursday, June 12, 2008

Flickr

Well, I finally got a Flickr account. Yes, I know, I must've been living under a rock.
I don't have any contacts there yet, so if you have a Flickr, leave me a comment with how to find you over there! I need Flickr buddies!


On another note, I found this fun little game. It's a vocabulary game, and the more you play, the more ad sponsors on the page pay to donate food to people in need. You can click on the banner on the right side of this page to play, or to add a banner to your blog to help spread the word, click here.

1 comment:

Oh Mandie said...

Yay! I love flickr - you should join some of the swap groups there, they are loads of fun - the fabric fat quarters swap group in particular :-)

oh and of course I added ya as a flickr buddy!

Some Inspiration