Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Threadless

After reading this Storque article on Etsy, I decided it was time that I checked out threadless.com

Having seen them advertised before (on Myspace I believe) something in my brain said "this is trendy nonsense, no use taking the time to check it out."

Well, today the Storque article caught my attention, and I decided it was time to see what Threadless is all about.

I was pleasantly surprised, my friends. So now I present to you my top Threadless picks:





Let it Grow - $16



A Field with a Dream - $20



When browsing through different T's, I was very impressed with their presentation of their clothes. Their models looked like real people - all different shapes and sizes, people with imperfect skin, and people that looked like you might actually know them. They seemed to avoid the airbrushed "perfection" look. Kudos, Threadless!



Has anyone ever bought clothing from Threadless before? I'm really curious to hear feedback from people who have dealt with them!




No comments:

Some Inspiration