Monday, April 28, 2008

For the Birds

I have a confession to make:
I hate birds.

Given this random tidbit of trivia about me, I hope you can understand why the bird CRAZE in crafting is driving me CRAZY. I swear, you could slap a bird sticker on a Kleenex, list it on Etsy, and sell it for $15 plus $4 shipping.

Don't get me wrong - some people make really amazing crafts and incorporate birds into their themes in some way or another. I'm not trying to put anyone down. Just birds...ew. I don't like them (except ducks), and I will be more than happy when this trend is over!

That being said, I really need to spend a lot less time browsing around Etsy and getting annoyed at all the bird-crafts and spend a lot more time doin' my own thing. :)

I *am* out of the creative funk that I mentioned in my last post. I'm almost finished with a new apron top, and I listed these fun little wallets in my shop over the weekend:


No comments:

Some Inspiration