Monday, March 31, 2008

What to Expect from Banana Pants Clothes in April


I’ve been thinking a lot about what I’d like to see in my shop for April.


Here are some of the things you can look forward to seeing in the next month:

*Plus size skirts
*New jewelry
*Patchwork mini skirts
*Lots of new fabric gift bags (stash busting!)
*Apron tops - sweetheart style and patchwork

*Functional sculpture! I’m most excited about this idea. :)



As always, I’m open to custom orders. Let me know if there’s something you want, but don’t see it in the shop. I’ll be happy to work with you to get it made. :)

Also, I have decided to stop making patchwork bags/purses on a regular basis. They haven’t been selling very well in the shop, and there’s a very competitive market for bags on Etsy. If you’d like a custom bag, I’d still love to make one for you though! You may see a patchwork bag here or there if I just really get in the mood to make one, but other than that, I won’t be listing any more pre-made bags in the future.







I hope you’ll check back throughout the month of April to see all of the exciting new items I’ve been working on!

As always, I'll be taking custom orders for skirts, tops, and dresses. Please see my myspace photo albums for ideas.




P.S. I’ve still got two dresses on sale in the store.

Check them out before they’re gone!


No comments:

Some Inspiration