Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring, Spring, Spring!

Today was a gorgeous day here in Stillwater. 80 degrees, sunny, and blustery. I've got Spring fever like crazy.






Next week is Spring Break at my university. I can hardly contain myself. The next two days of classes are going to feel about a million years long. It's not that I have big plans in particular for Spring Break, I just need the time away from school. Also, it'll be nice to actually be able to spend a full day with Brendan. That hasn't happened since Christmas vacation. I will probably spend the majority of the break working on a consignment order for Nourish Boutique in Athens, Georgia. I've got one apron top completed - 4 more and 2 patchwork dresses to go. :) My goal is to have everything done and sent out by March 25 so Lylou has time to get things ready for her event on April 4th. I began cutting out the patches for one of the dresses tonight. I'll probably be up until 3 am or so finishing that up. I don't have class until 3:30 pm tomorrow so I can sleep in awhile. I'm pretty exhausted after getting 4 hours of sleep last night. Tomorrow after class I want to get the patchwork part of the dress sewn. Friday I want to put the ruffle on, get the bodice finished, the straps in. It should be all finished then.

I think that setting goals for each day in my blog will help me stay on track. Yes. Hopefully. :)

I forgot I had this thing. Glad I remember now!

Peace, Love, Empathy,
-Lesley
bananapantsclothes.etsy.com

No comments:

Some Inspiration